Work With Us.
We are DRF.
Best SEO Company Toronto
The sheer number of competitors bidding for this lucrative keyword drove the PPC (pay-per-click) cost way up for this keyword.
A study on Google's page 1 behaviour revealed that only 10% of customers click on paid ads; among the remaining 90%, a whopping 62% of clicks go to the first 3 listings alone.
Among that, 33% of the page 1 clicks are reserved for the #1 listing.
Why be anywhere else?
Another super lucrative keyword in a highly competitive market, in a highly competitive city.
If we can outrank competitors in the competitive space of SEO, what can we do in your market?
Co-Founder / Success Manager, Organic Growth and Branding
Entrepreneur, Author, and brand ambassador for some of the biggest names in the world, Tye speaks 3 languages including Norwegian and German. He brings over a decade of digital marketing experience to the table, and when you add on his privileged search engine optimization training from some of the leading SEO masterminds in the world; a true force in digital marketing is on your team.
Co-Founder / Strategic optimization, Organic Growth and Outreach
A creative entrepreneur, with a background in Computer Science and Economics from The University of Toronto; specialized in the art and science of search engine optimization from an elite group of SEO masterminds around the world; and a background in business consulting, web traffic generation, eCommerce, and Shopify, Mo has the technical expertise, business acumen, and practical experience to help DRF clients truly reach their potential.